Call for Acceleration B-Resilient: Building the biomass resilience of food producing and processing SMEs through green and digitalised value chains is open
B-Resilient: Building the biomass resilience of food producing and processing SMEs through green and digitalised value chains - Eurocluster Project.
B-Resilient Project set an ambitious package of support actions to empower food processing SMEs to become more resilient by means of an optimum use of biomass, and with appropriate digital solutions. The project will focus on maximising usage of available feedstock and its subsequent valorisation of side streams into innovative bio-based ingredients. B-Resilient project is built on a zero-waste and circular concept, improving the competitiveness of food processing SME from an environmentally sustainable perspective.
Acceleration Lump Sums
Acceleration lump sums targets food processing and producing SMEs intending to optimise their use of biomass via digital and sustainable tool solutions. The lump sum is divided into 3 types of financial support:
a) Business and continuity plan (BCP) Lump sum: establish a Business Continuity Plan on critical point(s) focused on the production value chain.
b) Innovation (INO) Lump sum: lead to implementation of new process, new product.
c) Internationalisation (INT) Lump sum: participation to an exhibition, or a report on action taken to support international development in third territories identified by B-Resilient.
Second cut off open until 1st, February 2024, 17.00h CET.
The applications submitted under this period will be evaluated within max. two (2) months starting from February 1st, closing date of the call. The laureate SMEs will be able to implement the corresponding actions once a formal sub-grant agreement will have been signed by the SME and the coordinator.
Support and eligibility criteria
- be an SME according to the definition of the EU; you can self-assess via this link
- be established in one of the eligible countries: EU 27, or Non-EU country might become eligible provided that negotiations for an SMP Association Agreement between the EU and that non-EU country are ongoing at the deadline of the FSTP Open call, the SMP Association Agreement enters into force before the FSTP grant signature, and provided that all other eligibility conditions of the FSTP Open Call are also fulfilled list of potential participating countries
- be a member of a cluster organisation registered on the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP);
- not request for more than €60 000 / SME;
For more information, please consult the B-Resilient Acceleration Call.
Evaluation & Contracting & Terms and Conditions
Please consult the B-Resilient Acceleration Call guidelines in attachment
Want to apply?
/!\ a gmail account is necessary
/!\ application deadline: 1st February 2024 17:00 CET
Application will be discarded automatically if the limited words is not respected; has foreseen ineligible costs in the financial plan; or any other ineligible actions described in the application.
The application form is downloadable here below.
Application form: see below ‘useful documents for download’ section
Submission link: Note: you will need to upload the completed application form(s) in pdf using the correspondant link.
- Submit your Business Continuity Plan Application using this LINK
- Submit your Innovation application using this LINK
- Submit your Internationalisation application using this LINK
Useful documents for download
Contact b-resilient.voucher [at] i4ce.euEuroclusters FSTP