EU Clusters Talks is a new ECCP service that will become an invaluable asset for the community. Broadcasted live on the ECCP website and social media (topic dependent), EU Clusters Talks will keep you up-to-date with the latest industrial policies and clusters’ involvement, provide insights into interesting projects and best practices, give you the latest ECCP news, and alert you to funding opportunities. Most importantly, it will act as a space to exchange knowledge and discuss topics significant to the EU business community.
EU Clusters Talks will feature breaking news in the cluster world, facilitate panel discussions, and offer opportunities to ask questions and actively participate in the discussion. The format of EU Clusters Talks ensures that you as a participant can be active, or simply follow the broadcast on the ECCP platform.
There will be new EU Clusters Talks episodes every two weeks, and episodes are scheduled to last 1 hour.
Upcoming sessions: to actively participate in the session, we invite you to register:
Recordings and materials of previous sessions (topic dependent):
- European Supply Chains and Impact of Current Geopolitical Situation - 16 March 2022
- European Supply Chains and Impact of the war in Ukraine - 30 March 2022
- REPowerEU: Energy solutions and industrial competitiveness - 13 April 2022
- Responsible and sustainable agri-food supply chain solutions - 27 April 2022 (Live from Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Global transport and EU logistics. What are the alternatives and sustainable solutions? - 11 May 2022