The Enterprise Europe Network, in close collaboration with the European Commission, is inviting you to join the webinar ‘Investing and doing business in Ukraine’.
The online event will take place on 2 February 2023, from 10-13:30 (CET).
The webinar targets Enterprise Europe Network advisers and cluster managers supporting business clients from all sectors of the economy.
See the agenda.
During the webinar you can:
- discuss the main challenges and opportunities for doing business in Ukraine;
- learn of commercial opportunities for short and long-term investments and cooperation with Ukrainian businesses;
- discover showcased competitive sectors of the Ukrainian economy;
- learn about the available instruments and programmes supporting European and Ukrainian companies to import and/or export;
- be introduced to the Ukrainian Enterprise Europe Network partners and their activities as well as services.
In addition, the webinar will seek to exploit synergies between the Enterprise Europe Network and clusters.
Despite major security challenges, Ukraine remains open for business and foreign investment.
The webinar seeks to generate commercial opportunities and to provide participants with knowledge on how to establish cooperation between European and Ukrainian companies ahead of the major reconstruction efforts.
How to register
Fill in the online registration form, so that the speakers can get to know your background and motivation for participating in the webinar in advance. You will then receive the Zoom link for the online meeting 2-3 days before the webinar. Please register by 31 January 2023 at the very latest.