ELBE EUROCLUSTER has opened the first window of the call for Financial Support To Individual Services
The first window of the call for Financial Support To Individual Services of ELBE EUROCLUSTER is now open!
The budget of this call is €220.000, which will be spent in two windows, each of €110.000. For each window, a minimum of 11 individual services will be supported (up to €10.000 each).
Types of services eligible
Services may be provided in various forms (individual meetings, webinars, matchmaking events…):
- Access to test facilities. Objective: Provide easier access to existing labs or test-sites which are necessary for the completion of tests.
- International development. Objective: Support on building tailored identity shaping, implementing business agreements and joint collaborative projects.
- Market & business intelligence. Objective: Support can be (but is not limited to): reducing regulatory burden, providing access to market information, bottom-up analysis to identify vulnerable products/services, identification of the reasons for dependency on critical inputs, technologies, or infrastructures.
- Development and technology transfer. Objective: Support on assessing the transferability potential of some technology to another sector or solve a technical problem to enable technology transfer.
- Green and IT Technology expertise. Objective: Support from DIH and other providers to SMEs in their green and digital transition to improve their energy resource efficiency, progress in the IT transition and in IT based smart manufacturing.
A limited number of European SMEs can benefit from the financial support. Eligible applicants (cf. eligibility conditions) will be selected upon the following selection criteria:
- Business strategy and scale-up potential;
- Relevance to ELBE Eurocluster domains;
- Pertinence of the service provider.
The target audience of the ELBE Eurocluster call for individual services is European innovative SMEs from the Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) sectors and intending to bring solutions that will address and match with one of the thematic priorities of ELBE Eurocluster. Applicants shall apply together with their service provider or describe the type of service they expect to get and be established in one of the following eligible countries: EU-27 and other non-EU countries participating in SMP/COSME (see list here https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/smp/guidance/list-3rd-country-participation_smp_en.pdf).
Deadline and application
Applications shall be submitted by 8 March 2024 2023, 05:00 pm CET at the latest, on the EU Survey platform: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ELBEIndividualservices2023.
For more information about the call for individual services, please consult the document you will find in the following link.