European Pellet Conference 2017
- Oct 20, 2016
- OÖ Energiesparv...
With more than 600 participants every year, the European Pellet Conference in Wels is the largest annual pellet event in the world! www.pellets17.eu
The European Pellet Conference offers a unique combination of events:
2 conferences (technologies • markets • policies • financing • research • case studies)
+ 3 hands-on events (a major tradeshow on renewable energy with more than 100 pellet-related exibitors • technical site visits • Cooperation Platform)
= 1 European Pellet Conference (the meeting place for the global pellet community • up-to-date information • new business opportunities • a great event to discuss cooperation projects)
The event is part of the annual "World Sustainable Energy Days" conference, organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: more than 25 % of all automatic biomass boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies and pellet heating systems have become a standard solution in the region.
• Plenary sessions Presentations on policies, technologies, markets, innovation, financing, fuels
• World Pellet Business Forum Market place for product and service innovation,business models, financing and pricing
• Pellet Technology Outlook Novelties from research
• Pellet Market News Worldwide Updates and outlook on European and global markets
• Pellet Business Cooperation Platform Finding new business partners in bilateral meetings
• Technical Site Visits: Pellets and Wood Chips One-day trip with visits about fuels, equipment, exemplary installations
• Poster Presentation Opportunity to present biomass projects and initiatives (e.g. EU projects)
• Young Researchers Conference: Biomass A conference presenting the work and achievements of young researchers, award "Best Young Researcher: Biomass"
• Energiesparmesse – the "pellet tradeshow" Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and more than 100 pellet-related exhibitors annually
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2016)
You are warmly invited to get involved in the programme:
• Call for Papers • Call Young Researchers Conference • Propose a speaker
• technologies, markets, policies
• research and innovations on products, technologies, services and marketing
• programmes, market reports, financing, standardisation
• heating, CHP/industrial pellet applications
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!