Interreg North Sea Region: Call 10 for expressions of interest
If you wish to develop a transnational project involving partners around the North Sea you may apply within the North Sea Region Programme, where the co-financing rate is 50%. The success rate of final applications was above 70% in 2018.
The North Sea Region Programme is open to anyone in the prorgamme area, which is the whole of Norway and Denmark, Eastern parts of the United Kingdom, the Flemish Region of Belgium, Northwest Germany the Northern and Western parts of the Netherlands, and the South-western area of Sweden. A detailed list of participating regions is available here.
Funded under ERDF, the programme aims to embed greater cooperation in working practices across the North Sea Region as a way of tackling joint challenges, pooling expertise and building lasting links between businesses and institutions throughout the North Sea Region and has 4 priority themes:
- Thinking Growth: Supporting growth in North Sea Region economies - union support 46,831,112 EUR
- Eco-Innovation: Stimulating the green economy - union support 45,158,572 EUR
- Sustainable North Sea Region: Protecting against climate change and preserving the environment - union support 36,795,874 EUR
- Green transport and mobility - union support 28,433,175 EUR
The specific objectives under each theme above as well as the Programme Financial Table for the four themes/priorities can be found here.
The North Sea Region Programme uses a two-step application process:
- In step 1, you submit an expression of interest via a simple online form.
- In step 2, you submit a full application based on a previously approved expression of interest or a previously rejected full application.
All applications must be submitted via the Online Monitoring System.
This call is open to Expressions of Interest (EoI) only, succesful EoIs will be invited to apply in Call 11, which will be open only for Full Applications (FA).
Pleas find all documents related to the call here.
Published on the Interreg North Sea Region Programme website https://northsearegion.eu/. Copyright © North Sea Region Programme 2015