ICT Mission and Partnering Event in Japan
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next ICT Mission and Partnering Event in Japan in May.ICT mission and partnering event in Japan / Dates: 08-11 May 2018 / Application deadline: 22 February 2018 This mission is managed by the EU-Japan Centre and funded by the European Commission.
New this year! The ICT Cluster/SME support mission will be organised in May on the fringes of the "Japan IT Week" trade fair spring session in Tokyo Big Sight, Japan (http://www.japan-it.jp/en/). Link to the application form (https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/ict_2018_application_form_0.docx ) During the 3-day fair, participants will be able to exhibit their technologies, attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In addition and in order to maximize the partnering opportunities, one day before the fair, a BtoB partnering event will be organised in Tokyo. This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
- Participation is free. On top, SMEs and clusters will benefit from a €600 grant.
- Free access to the 1-day partnering event in Tokyo
- Access to the “Japan IT week ” with a delegation booth:
- registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- trade fair booth arrangements
EU Clusters* and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
- Hardware solutions
- MPU/MCU, DSP, System LSI(ASSP/ASIC), IP Core, FPGA/PLD, Smart Card, Embedded Platforms, Board Computers, Wireless Networks (802.11x, Bluetooth, UWB, etc.), Interface Technologies (IEEE1394, USB, etc.), PowerSupply/Management, ICSocket, Back-Plane, etc
- Software solutions
- RTOS, Device Drivers, Firmware/Middleware, Internet-Related Technolog (Browsers, etc.), Database, Security Technologies (Encryption/Decryption, etc.)
- Development Environments and Tools
- Programming Languages (C/C++, Java, HTML/XML, UML, Compilers/Assemblers), In-Circuit Emulator and Debugging Tools, EDA/System Design Tools, Measurement & Instruments, Project Management Tools, Configuration Management Tools
- Others: System House, Design Service Firms, System Integration Companies, Technology Promotion Organizations, Publishers, Universities/Research Organizations, etc.
* Clusters members of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/).More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/ict-cluster-sme-mission For queries and applications please contact Diane Lula at: d.lula [at] eu-japan.eu ([email protected])