GALATEA opens the Innovation Support Call
The 27th of January, 2021 GALATEA opened the Innovation Support Mechanism Call to finance collaborative and innovative projects to support the integration of digital and/or Aerospace technologies in the Smart Port, Smart Ship, Smart Shipyard and Maritime Surveillance domains.
This first call will be opened until the 31st of March 2021, 17:00 CET. Two support mechanisms will be available for SMEs:
- The voucher scheme to get direct financial support up to 20.000 € if SMEs apply individually for development and technology transfer activities or up to 60.000 € per SME if applying in a consortium of at least two SMEs to develop prototype or demonstration projects.
- The coaching services, operated by GALATEA partners aims to facilitate and support SMEs to carry out their innovation and scale-up activities. SMEs can apply individually to get support on:
- Business model elaboration: Support on business model assessment to ensure proper planning set, alignment with market requirements and conditions, etc
- Technology expertise: Support on technology potential for given markets
- Internationalisation: Support on international diffusion of beneficiary/ solution to develop new business, to participate in matchmaking sessions and implement actions to maximise collaborations.
- Funding Opportunities: Support on exploring funding opportunities suitable to the SMEs’ mission and needs and on developing and submitting proposals to funding schemes.
Innovative SMEs from the Maritime (port, ship, shipyard, maritime surveillance), ICT, Aerospatial, Aeronautic sectors wishing to submit proposals related to Blue Growth which are members of one of the GALATEA consortium clusters or established or with a branch office in the GALATEA territorial scope (France, Greece, Poland, Romania and Spain) can apply to this call by submitting their applications via the e-portal
All information about the terms and conditions of the call is available in this link