Niedersachsen Aviation Cluster: Company Mission to Seattle in occasion of PNAA's 16th Annual Aerospace Conference
Since 2009 Northern Germany's Aerospace Cluster "Niedersachsen Aviation" is offering a Company Mission to the Seattle Region on the occasion of the annual PNAA-Conference in close co-operation with the Pacific North-West Aerospace Alliance (PNAA).
In 2017 this mission will be partly funded by the European Union within the Project EACP ABROAD. The participation is open for all institutions affiliated with the members of the European Aerospace Cluster Partnership (EACP).
Why joining the Mission?
The mission is a unique opportunity to meet and network with some of the major companies in the aerospace industry, while at the same time gaining crucial intelligence on the future of the aerospace manufacturing industry at one of the largest aerospace supplier conferences in North America. Participation within an European delegation enables you to get most possible attention and visibility of international stakeholders.
Activities within the mission
- „International Reception“ in Co-operation with PNAA
- Local briefing: Meet successful Europeans in Seattle
- Attendance at the PNAA-Conference 2017*
- Site-visits / Industrial Tour (e.g. Boeing-Everett, Boeing-Renton)*
- Individual Meetings with local companies and institutions
*Additional cost for the PNAA-conference depending on your choice of participation;
What can I expect?
The mission will be organized by Niedersachsen Aviation with support of PNAA and the State of Washington, USA. All activities will be focussed on sustainable impacts regarding your business opportunities:
- Visibilitiy throuhgout the whole conference: Listing in the brochure, marketing material distributed at shared booth
- Meet the right professionals: Support for your individual meetings and joint reception
- Stronger together: Increase your network opportunites by joining an international delegation with partners from the European aerospace community.