IraSME's 20th call for proposals is open
IraSME is a network of ministries and funding agencies which are owners or managers of national and regional funding programmes for cooperative research projects between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and in participation of research and technology organisations (RTOs). Against the background of growing competition in global markets, IraSME supports SMEs in their transnational innovation activities, helps them to acquire technological know-how, extend their networks and bridge the gap between research and innovation.
Twice a year IraSME issues calls for proposals for transnational cooperative research projects between SMEs and RTOs with the objective to develop innovative products, processes or technical services. The calls follow a bottom-up approach, i.e. research topics are not pre-defined and can be decided by applicants themselves. Funding is made available through national and regional programmes. IraSME enables consortia of SMEs and RTOs (not mandatory) from at least two participating countries to work together in transnational projects.
The 20th call for proposals is open until 27 September and aims to fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from first idea to last not marketable prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
- Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
For more information and application form see here : http://www.ira-sme.net/calls/current-call/