A Vibrant Platform At The Service Of Cluster Organisations
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is an action of the Cluster Internationalisation Programme for SMEs funded under COSME launched by DG GROW of the European Commission in 2016. The ECCP provides networking and information support for clusters and their members aiming to improve their performance and increase their competitiveness through trans-national and international cooperation.Read more
About Cluster Organisations
This is the stage on which cluster organisations present themselves - their structures, services, experiences and above all, their interest in cooperation with peers. We invite you to explore this diverse cluster community, identify your potential cooperation partner and show the world what you are good at - by profiling your organisation !
About matchmaking events
ECCP organises inter-European matchmaking events, as well as opportunities for you to meet your peers from other countries – either in EU or abroad. Find also additional international matchmaking opportunities promoted here.
ESCP-4i | Going International
What is ESCP-4i?
The European Strategic Cluster Partnerships – Going International (ESCPs-4i) are transnational cluster partnerships that develop and implement a joint internationalination strategy and support SME internationalisation towards third countries beyond Europe.Read more
ESCP-S3 | Smart Specialisation
What is ESCP-S3 ?
The European Strategic Cluster Partnerships for smart specialisation investments (ESCP-S3) are transnational cluster partnerships that support cluster cooperation in thematic areas related to regional smart specialisation strategies and to increase the involvement of the industry in the context of the Smart Specialisation Platform for Industrial Modernisation.
- ESCP-4x | For Excellence
What are ESCPs ?
The European Strategic Cluster Partnerships have been launched by the European Commission as effective means of supporting cross-border collaboration for the benefit of SMEs with the ultimate goal of boosting economic growth and competitiveness in Europe.Read more
- ESCP-4i | Going International
About International Cooperation
In a globalised world, SMEs need to be able to confront increasing competition from developed and emerging economies and to plug into the new market opportunities these countries will provide.Read more
- Partner Search
About European Cluster Initiatives
As an information hub, ECCP collects and structures a wide variety of information relevant for cluster organisations from various European programmes and initiatives like the ones below. These are supporting in different ways the interaction between clusters and for driving the competitiveness of European businesses. We offer you here the unique opportunity to find out more about the most relevant cluster-related projects and what you can learn from them. Or, why not, cooperate with them!Read more
What do cluster organisations need to do to express their interest and which steps to follow:
If a cluster organisation wants to set up a consortium addressing a certain topic, the steps are:
- The cluster organisation must have a published profile on ECCP. If this is not yet available, either create a profile http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/node/add/cluster-profile or if the process was initiated, check if the profile was submitted for validation.
- Click on the blue big button „Create Partner Search Request“. We also invite users to pre-view the process by clicking on the black button „? Tour“.
- For further assistance, please also check the Partner Search guidelines
If a user (belonging to a cluster organisation or a different type of organisation) wants to express interest for an already published ESCP-S3 initiative, the steps are:
- The user must have a filled user account (be registered and logged in) and must click on the blue line „Express interest“.
- Fill in the 2 fields requested.
- Save the content.
Upcoming Events | View all
Open Calls | View all
- 1 of 9
Latest News | View all
Subscribe to Newsletter
Select the newsletter(s) to which you want to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Industrial clusters as drivers of the European economy: results from the 2020 European Panorama Report
- Smart guide to cluster policy monitoring and evaluation published
- Trends in European clusters: results from the 2019 European panorama, trends and priority sectors reports published
- The Smart Guide to Cluster Policy - a tool for cluster policy makers and stakeholders
- Peer2Scale-Health - Design Options Paper
© European Union, 2020. Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged. The information and views set out in this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of EASME, the European Commission or other European Institutions. EASME does not guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this website. Neither EASME, nor the Commission or any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The ECCP is in the process of updating some of the content on this website in light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.