The Green Expo is Latin America’s premier event for cutting-edge, sustainable solutions and technologies in an ever-increasing number of markets. It brings together industries interested in economically sustainable development through a Circular Economy with Zero Waste vision, extending the current framework of knowledge and business exchange. Besides the expo, many conferences and side events are organized, along with networking and business to business meetings.
The Green Expo is interested in having a greater presence of EU companies in the Exhibition, and in setting up an EU Pavilion for them. The cost of each 9m2 stand is usually $ 4,590 USD (4,101.14 €), however, there is a preferential cost (15% discount on the stand using the code: #TGEUE19) of $ 3,900 USD (3,484.63 €) (+16% de administrative fees) for the stands located at the EU pavilion.
Each stand includes: exposition space, 3 lateral walls (no corner), ledge with the name of the company (no logo), carpet, a table, 2 chairs, a basket bin, electric contact (110 volts), and stand illumination. Each company can allocate in the stand rollups, leaflets, logo of their company or products (or members, in case of the clusters) as preferred.
Benefits of being part of the EU Pavilion
- 15% discount on the stand usingthe code: #TGEUE19
- The companies forming the EU pavilion can participate without cost in the “Green Stage”, an area for commercial exposure. Each company has 30 minutes (15 minutes for commercial presentation and 15 minutes for Q/A). Interested companies should reserve their slot in advance. The calendar of the Green Stage will be published in The Green Expo Website, invitations, programs, etc.
- B2B meetings: The companies can use - without added cost - the Business Meeting Area, with private rooms for B2B Meeting. Additionally, The Green Expo can support the organisation of business meetings (B2B) for those EU companies interested. In this respect, the Organiser would send ONE email campaign to their data base (of visitors of past editions, and participants) to companies of the related sectors, explaining that EU companies are willing to have BSB meetings. Moreover, in the Green Expo there is an Agency that the companies can hire if they wish to make the B2B agenda, but their service is not included in this proposal.
- Inclusion of EU companies participating in the Business Catalogue of the event, with logos and other visibility elements, along with those of the EU.
Who should attend?
Any EU company providing solutions, products and new sustainable technology in:
• Biogas Solutions
• Compost Equipment
• Energy Saving
• Maintenance Equipment
• Noise Control Equipment and Software
• Photovoltaic Panels
• Products and Services for Energy Production
• Public Lighting and Lighting
• Separation Equipment and Drainage
• Solar Water Heaters
• Treatment and Remediation of Public Locations
…among many others
The opportunity is open also for EU clusters and could be of particular interest for European Strategic Cluster Partnerships for Going International (ESCP-4i) targeting collaboration with Mexico.
What to expect?
- Participation of more than 250 exhibitors and 13,000 visitors from over 35 countries.
- Key speakers who will share their knowledge and experience.
- Networking among potential clients, investors, innovators, support service providers and policy makers.
The Green Expo is co-located with Aquatech Mexico, Mexico's largest event for water technology, and Intersolar Mexico, the first International Exhibition for the Solar Industry in Mexico.
Matilde Saldivar Uganda
Assistant Sales Manager
matilde.saldivar [at] ejkrausetarsus.mx
Use the CODE DISCOUNT: #TGEUE19
Deadline: July 12, 2019.