Intellectual Property (IP) is a powerful tool to help you benefit from your company's intangible assets.
In fact, compared to tangible assets, intangible assets protected by Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) offer a wider range of options when it comes to exploitation. As well as the manufacture and commercialisation of a product or services, owners can choose other means to profit from their creations.
On 16 February (14:00 CET) the Latin America IP SME Helpdesk, together with the Dublin Chamber, will host a webinar for EU SMEs interested in doing business in Latin America.
EU SMEs interested in knowing more about IP exploitation in Chile, Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Argentina will have the chance to learn about:
• The main aspects of exploiting your creations safely;
• The costs involved with IPR registration;
• Exploitation strategies and the additional benefits of an IP portfolio;
• The most relevant IP exploitation regimes, from licenses to subsidiaries;
• The particularities of Latin American countries;
• The main IP clauses to include in license agreements.
During the webinar, any queries that EU companies have will be answered by an expert. Register here.
Should you have any questions, please email helpline [at] latinamerica-ipr-helpdesk.eu. You will receive a reply from one of the helpdesk experts within three working days.