To what extent is the AI utilised in Japan’s healthcare industry today?
Japan’s government has highlighted Artificial Intelligence as a way to take on various challenges in the society including the healthcare industry. How to reduce increasing healthcare costs and transform the healthcare delivery to provide better outcomes are two major concerns. Major technology companies such as NEC and Fujitsu are utilising AI focusing on new approaches to diagnostics and drug discovery. Several start-ups are active developing AI-based applications for medical imaging and hospital workflow. AI is positioned as a priority technology that could offer business opportunities for EU companies with unique, attractive applications.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to learn more about the Japanese medical sector and its status in terms of utilisation of Artificial Intelligence.
Registration deadline: 08/06/2020
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Gain insights into which areas that AI-based applications are used in Japan
- Who the major domestic actors are
- AI applications under development
- Foreign actors in Japan
- Potential sub-segments
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Maths Lundin (Sweden Japan Consulting).
Moderator: Gwenael Beauvais - Business Support Coordinator, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
How to register:
- If you are already a member, please log in and then go to the webinar links to register to one or more webinars.
- If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the following links to register to the webinars.Costs: Free
Should you be interested in attending these webinars, feel free to click on the following link: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/events
More information and the registration link are available here. © Copyright EU-Japan Centre 2020