How does the EU-Japan EPA impact the various segments of the maritime transport industry?
The maritime transport industry is a critical part of the supply chain and trade network of almost all goods industries and markets in the world. As such, it plays a vital role in the stability and growth of trade and production across the entire economy. As an island-nation, the maritime trade industry is of particular strategic and economic relevance to Japan. The EU-Japan EPA enumerates and provides extensive detail concerning coverage, access and protection to the maritime transport industry for Japanese and European firms conducting business between each other.
This webinar is part of a series of webinars by the EU-Japan EPA Helpdesk. Each webinar will address a different topic or sector and will look at the changes the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement will make and the opportunities it will create. Each webinar will be accompanied by a informational materials. For more information on the EPA Helpdesk please click here.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to better understand the various segments maritime transport industry, as well as what access the EU-Japan EPA provides to interested market-entrants.
- The various segments of the maritime transport industry
- What coverage the treaty provides to the segments of the maritime transport industry
- What access and protections this coverage provides.
- How EU SMEs can strategically position themselves to take full advantage of the access the EU-Japan EPA provides.
Speaker: Max Berre
Moderator: Gwenael Beauvais - Business Support Coordinator, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
How to register:
- If you are already a member, please log in and then go to the webinar links to register to one or more webinars.
- If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the following links to register to the webinars.Costs: Free
Should you be interested in attending these webinars, feel free to click on the following link: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/events
More information and the registration link are also available here. © Copyright EU-Japan Centre 2020