Business Beyond Borders helps SMEs and clusters find international business partners at AUW
The next Business Beyond Borders (BBB) matchmaking event will take place in Cape Town (South Africa) at African Utility Week (AUW), a leading water and power utility trade fair, on 16-18 May 2017.
After a first successful matchmaking session at the Genera fair, which took place in the beginning of March in Madrid, BBB turns its attention to the biggest trade fair on the African continent. Hosting thousands of visitors each other, AUW is known for a strong representation of EU companies at the event, hosting national pavilions for Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Belgium.
Interested small and medium enterprises and clusters can now register for the matchmaking event at http://www.african-utility-week.com/bbbmatchmaking. Registration via Business Beyond Borders allows companies to benefit from an exclusive entrance package, which includes:
- Access to the BBB matchmaking lounge at the heart of the trade fair and an opportunity to participate in the BBB Social Media Competition;
- Access to the expo over 3 days and to all keynote sessions and technical workshops (including the EREF workshop on Hydropower);
- An invitation to present your technology in the “Demo zone” and to participate in the Project and Country Spotlight sessions (where you can find out more about the latest project opportunities on the African continent);
- A 25% Conference Pass Discount on additional conference passes.
- A special discounted rate for delegates who wish to attend the full 3 day Conference
Business Beyond Borders is a European Commission initiative to help EU businesses, in particular Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, operate internationally with the ultimate goal of increasing economic growth within and outside Europe through matchmaking events in selected international trade fairs.
For further information about Business Beyond Borders, please visit their official website http://www.businessbeyondborders.info/