The India IP SME Helpdesk virtually invite you the webinar 'Intellectual Property in the E-Mobility sectors: protecting innovation' on 14 June at 14:00 CET.
The India IP SME Helpdesk is an EU initiative that provides information and first line assistance to European SMEs on how to protect and enforce their intellectual property rights when they do business with/in India.
Intellectual Property in the E-Mobility sectors: protecting innovation in Asian markets for maximum business exploitation.
Nowadays SMEs are increasingly facing substantial challenges when trying to access international markets. In particular, the Asian legal landscape is no exception to the rule. Being able to correctly manage your IP assets is paramount in innovation intensive sectors. However, each country has different territorial rules and peculiarities when it comes to Intellectual Property.
The India IP SME Helpdesk is joining forces with the China IP SME Helpdesk and the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk, in collaboration with R-Tech, to offer you a special IP training with focus on Asian markets for SMEs operating in the IT-logistics and E-mobility sectors.
What you can expect:
- IP Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the Asian markets
- How to use the main Intellectual Property Rights to protect innovative products and services
- An overview of the particularities and practicalities of the Indian, Chinese and Asean IP Landscapes.
- Good practices
- Tailor-made answers to your queries thanks to our IP experts
14:00 | IP in the E-Mobility sectors: Landscaping Asia
- Patrice Vidon, China and South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk, IP Expert
- Vicente Zafrilla Díaz-Marta, India IP SME Helpdesk, Senior IP Expert
15:00 | Q&A with IP experts
15:10 | End of the session
You can register here.