Are you a cluster working in healthcare, aeronautics and mechanics, maritime and logistics, or energy and the environment?
Would you like to expand your network? Strengthen your organizational and technological capacities to improve your production? Deepen your knowledge and skills in cluster governance, growth and innovation?
This event is for you!
It will call on experts to build a solid strategy to strengthen your cluster’s value chain and identify areas of access to innovation and technology.
Register until October 15, 2023
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration on innovation between participants from different sectors;
- Strengthen the organizational and technological capacities of southern Mediterranean clusters to improve their production;
- Increase opportunities for collaboration between innovation players in the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis and Mediterranean clusters and their companies;
- Develop the knowledge and skills of cluster managers and board members in cluster management, growth, innovation and sustainability.
The training will consist of collaborative workshops enabling personalized and interactive learning through action-based pedagogy. The event will be held in French and English.
- Clusters from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia;
- Clusters from the following sectors: Health, aeronautics and mechanics, maritime and logistics, energy and environment
- Clusters must be registered on : ECCP Platform
- Compulsory attendance: if selected, attendance is compulsory for all Academy sessions.
The selection process will be based on the following elements:
- 3 participants per cluster (cluster manager + 2 board members)
- Balance between the 7 eligible countries
- Balance between eligible sectors
- Motivations and expectations
- Be able to advance the costs. 90% of costs will be reimbursed by the project once all supporting documents have been submitted.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Sarra Boussaïdi, Project Manager: [email protected]
The academy, organized by ANIMA, is part of Euromed Clusters Forward, a project co-funded by the European Union and Aix-Marseille Provence Métropole in the frame of the European Capital of Innovation Awards 22.
About the project
Euromed Clusters Forward is co-financed by the European Union to the tune of 90% for an overall budget of 7.8 million euros and steered by ANIMA until 2026 with the aim of strengthening clusters and their members in 7 southern Mediterranean countries, promoting inclusive innovation and competitiveness in the Euromed region to enhance growth, economic diversification, sustainable development and employment.