Join the next meeting of the "Focus Group Ukraine on EU-Ukraine Business Cooperation" on Thursday 13 July from 9h30 to 10h30 CEST.
This forum aims to provide valuable insights into EU policies and programmes as well as the current business environment in Ukraine. It should also facilitate collaboration between Ukrainian and EU companies and business support organisations while relaying concrete problems that EU economic operators are facing when doing business and investing in Ukraine or that Ukrainian companies are confronted with when entering the Single Market.
- Introduction by Crispin WAYMOUTH, Deputy Head of unit GROW.D2
- Latest Policy updates and upcoming developments, Janis AIZSALNIEKS, NEAR E.2
- SME Fund vouchers on Intellectual Property rights for Ukrainian SMEs, Tamas Kiraly, GROW.C4
- Monthly enterprise survey "Ukrainian business in wartime", Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, Kyiv
- Feedback from participants on EU – Ukraine Business Cooperation
To join the meeting, on 🗓 13 July 2023, 9h30 – 10h30 CEST, please use the following registration form:EUSurvey - Survey (europa.eu)
After expressing your interest in participation in the Focus Group Ukraine, you will receive a link to the online meeting.
In case of any additional questions please reach out to EU-Ukraineb2b [at] ec.europa.eu.