RESIST Coaching and Mentoring services Open Call
The RESIST ( REsilience through Sustainable processes and production for the European automotive InduSTry ) – Euroclusters project
Explanation of the call and its objectives
The goal of the RESIST (REsilience through Sustainable processes and production for the European automotive InduSTry) Euroclusters project open-call is to provide financial support to European SMEs, start-ups and/or mid-cap companies working in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive ecosystem (MTA) so they can participate in Coaching and Mentoring Services (CMS).
The financial support will be up to € 4.000 for CMS assessment services and up to € 7.500 for CMS feasibility services.
Two types of financial support (FSTP) are offered in the frame of this Call about coaching and mentoring services (CMS):
- Assessment FSTP, for assessing the current status regarding green/digital maturity of the SME, start-ups, VSB and giving advice for improvements. For max. 5 sessions within 3 months, conducted by a specific high-level expert supports, the SME, start-ups, VSB receives a financial support of maximum € 4.000 or 75% of the expert’s bill, whichever is lower.
- Feasibility FSTP, for implementing a detailed analysis that considers all of the critical aspects of a proposed improvement plan, innovation project or similar, in order to determine whether this is likely to succeed. Within max. 6 months an expert conducts e.g. theoretical, lab-environment study on feasibility of implementation of a new technology, new materials, or a new approach related to the applicant’s services, products, manufacturing processes, or business models towards digital and sustainable transition. The SME, start-ups, VSB receives a financial support of maximum € 7.500 or 75% of the expert’s bill, whichever is lower.
The companies shall be enabled to recognise their potentials and to implement necessary measures for leveraging opportunities in digitalisation, green economy, and sustainability.
The applicant SME, start-ups, VSB may contact one or more experts (from the pool of experts) and invite them to submit an offer for the respective coaching and mentoring service, and finally selects 1 expert from the pool. If the applicant does not find an appropriate expert within the pool, it can suggest another expert. This expert shall join the pool of experts to expand the range of offered services to SMEs in the Mobility-Transport-Automotive within the RESIST project.
The beneficiaries of this Open Call are European SMEs, start-ups and very small businesses from the Automotive-Transport-Mobility ecosystem.
An SME will be considered as such if it complies with the European Commission’s Recommendation 2003/361/EC. As a summary, the criteria defining an SME are:
- Headcount in Annual Working Unit (AWU) less than 250;
- Annual turnover less or equal to €50 million OR annual balance sheet total less or equal to €43 million.
For detailed information, check the EU recommendation: https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/smes/sme-definition_en
From 5 September 2023 to 1 November 2024
There will be 6 cut-off dates for the submission of proposals:
- the 8th of October 2023 12:00 CEST
- the 8th of December 2023 12:00 CET
- the 8th of March 2024 12:00 CET
- the 8th of June 2024 12:00 CEST
- the 8th of September 2024 12:00 CEST
- the 1st of November 2024 12:00 CET
The RESIST consortium evaluates the Expression of Interest and selects a max. of 8 applications per cut-off date for being granted a FSTP.
Relevant or necessary links.:
Submission of your proposal has to be done in the Submission platform page: https://clustersubmissionplatform.eu/eurocluster_post/resist-coaching-mentoring/Euroclusters FSTP