RESIST 2nd Innovation Open Call
The RESIST ( REsilience through Sustainable processes and production for the European automotive InduSTry ) – Euroclusters project
Explanation of the call and its objectives
This call provides financial support to European SMEs, start-ups and/or mid-cap companies working in the Mobility, Transport and Automotive ecosystem (MTA), so they can develop more sustainable production tools leading to economic success and resilience improvement. It supports the implementation of innovation projects, meaning improved technologies and processes in production, with the aim of reducing ecological impacts.
Up to 20 projects will obtain support up to 30,000€ for each SME.
The project defines three key challenges:
- Optimised digitalisation in my company through the incorporation of advanced technologies in the MTA
- Provide innovative solutions to obtain to obtain greener production systems or products
- Turning to renewable energy innovations in my production line
Beneficiaries have to select one of the three above challenges as a topic for their innovation project proposal.
The following criteria must be complied in order to get through the evaluation process:
- Be a European SME, start-up, or very-small business (VSB) from the MTA ecosystem. If any doubts, consult this: https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/smes/sme-definition_en
- The resilience check must be completed. This document enables beneficiaries to audit their market situation, production, and processes towards potential risks and future market evolutions, and to set-up an action plan for mitigation of the main risks. This document will be sent once the beneficiary expressed its desire to apply for this Open call.
- Beneficiaries applying in a consortium with other beneficiaries must come from at least two different regions and maximum three to enhance collaboration and regional development.
- Two beneficiaries from a same region in a consortium will not be eligible.
- The projects must be led by an SME, start-up, or VSB.
- English is the official language for the Open Calls. Submissions done in any other languages will not be evaluated.
- Submission after the deadline cannot be accepted.
- Beneficiaries can re-apply to this cut off if the application for the 1st Cut-off was not successful.
The submissions will be open from 3 October 2023 to 12 December 2023 at 12:00 CET.
Evaluation will be between 12 December and 15 February 2024 and the projects will start in that date and up to 15 November 2024.
At least one partner of each selected project must participate in the project showcase event. This showcase will take place in Mulhouse (France) in December 2024 or January 2025.
Relevant or necessary links.:
Submission of your proposal has to be done in the Submission platform page: https://clustersubmissionplatform.eu/eurocluster_post/resist-innovation-open-call/Euroclusters FSTP