Proximity and social economy industrial ecosystem: boosting the digital transition of social economy enterprises and SMEs
In view of achieving the objectives set out in the European Commission’s Communication 2030 Digital Compass - the European way for the Digital Decade and the Social Economy Action Plan (SEAP), as well as to deliver on the actions identified in the Transition Pathway for the proximity and social economy industrial ecosystem, this call for proposals aims at:
- Strengthening the digital transition and capabilities of SMEs in the social economy fostering their economic, organisational and impact related performances through setting up capacity building activities, training, advisory, joint technology initiatives, etc..
- Supporting knowledge transfer and transnational cooperation amongst different partners, such as businesses and ‘enabling organisations’.
- Strengthening the digital capacity and offer of ‘enabling organisations’ in the social economy. In doing so, those organisations (e.g. European, national and regional business support organisations, incubators, membership federations,…) can multiply the effects of this call and support their members, clients and stakeholders in their digital transition as well as driving digital social innovations.
- Strengthening the role of social economy as a driver for digital social innovation and consequent digital solutions and tools developed to answer social, societal and environmental challenges.
Available budget: EUR 8 000 000
Project duration: between 24 and 36 months
Project budget: between EUR 900 000 and 1 300 000
Important information in sight of the submission
When applying to the call, on top of mandatory standard Application Form Parts A & B, you must upload the following mandatory annexes:
- detailed budget table/calculator - template is available in the Submission System and the correct file is ‘Tpl_Detailed Budget Table (SMP COSME GFS 90)’ – to be uploaded under ‘Detailed budget table’ field;
- Annex 5 to Part B - Eligibility checklist - to be uploaded under ‘Other annexes’ field.
EISMEA holds an informative session about this call for proposals on 6 October 2023 at 10:00 (CET).
Recordings and presentations used during the info session will be made available on this page.