Mobility Lump Sum to SOLUTRANS mission
Submission & evaluation process
Complete the Submission form: click here
Proposal format: online questionnaire. The maximum duration of the application should approximately take 20 minutes.
Evaluation criteria: Lump Sum will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.
5 easy steps to follow:
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Select - lump sum will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis
- Step 3: Confirmation – selected applicants sign the Commitment of Quality and Financial Agreement
- Step 4: Attend – attendance to activities planned in the program mission
- Step 5: Online reporting – complete Satisfaction survey
- Step 6: Payment
Applications must be written in English (applications partially written in another language are not eligible) and must not exceed the maximum number of characters stated in each text box of the submission form.
Applications must be submitted through the web-based system by the deadline indicated in the Mobility Lump Sum Open Call.
For any enquiries regarding the Mobility Lump Sum to SOLUTRANS mission, please contact [email protected].
E-BOOST consortium is organising a mission to SOLUTRANS, Lyon, France.
The Mobility Lump Sum covers the expenses to attend all activities included in the program mission.
SOLUTRANS is a biennial fair for haulage and urban professionals where innovation and information in the HGV sector come together, for all businesses.
Gathering 55 000 professional visits from 57 countries on 95 000m² and 1 000 exhibitors; SOLUTRANS is committed to tackle 5 major themes: Urban deliveries, New Energies, Tyres, Retrofit and Embedded intelligence.
The lump sum is aimed at contributing to the following costs incurred by beneficiaries for participating to the mission:
- Travel costs: transportation (flight, train, mileage or similar) to arrive at and return from the venue of the event (national or international event)
- Accommodation, meals and other personal allowance to participate: is eligible only expenses spent for days included in the official agenda.
- Registration fees: of matchmaking / side event in parallel of the Site Visit (access to sessions, exhibition, gala dinner & networking)
Criteria to determine the amount of the financial support: Successful applicants shall receive the fixed financial contribution in the form of a lump sum (€ 1 500).Euroclusters FSTP