InvestHorizon: Last call for applications
InvestHorizon is a European Commission-funded programme developed in collaboration with Eureka, which helps deep tech SMEs attract private investment and optimise their relationships with private investors.
The InvestHorizon Accelerator: How to apply
Your company can benefit from the InvestHorizon Accelerator with free services and training, which speed up your access to investment.
The company selection process for the InvestHorizon Accelerator takes two weeks from the application deadline. Each successful applicant receives a personalised action plan and is assigned an expert mentor to support them throughout the programme’s duration. Your action plan may consist of:
- A 3-day bootcamp of workshops and peer reviews;
- 7 trust group sessions (trust groups are formed of participants and their mentors based on thematic area or the stage of your company’s development);
- Coaching academies to help refine your pitching.
You will be mentored to maximise your potential to attract private investment, before being introduced to venture capitalists in sector-focused pitching forums.
You can apply for the InvestHorizon Accelerator if you:
- Qualify as an innovative and high-growth potential SME (EU definition) developing products or services in the field of deep tech;
- Are based in a Eureka or Horizon2020 (or associated) country;
- Are seeking Series A investment of a minimum of €2.5 million, and have already raised a minimum of 250,000 Euros of seed funding, or 500,000 Euros in public grants or loans, in the last three years;
- Have a business or financial advisor who can accompany you on your InvestHorizon journey.
Go to the InvestHorizon website to find out how your company can benefit from partnerships with corporate venture capitalists and enter new markets.
The deadline for the last call for applications is 28 May.