Innovation Support Services: electromobility sectors
Submission & evaluation process
Complete the Submission form : click here
9 easy steps to follow:
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Admissibility & eligibility check
- Step 3: Evaluation - lump sum will be granted according to criteria and scoring mechanism set up in the Guide for applicants
- Step 4: Confirmation – selected applicants sign the Financial Support to Third Parties Agreement
- Step 5: Pre-financing – after the signature of the Financial Support to Third Parties Agreement
- Step 6: Service implementation
- Step 7: Mid-term follow up – online meeting with E-BOOST partner
- Step 8: Final reporting – complete report with supporting documentations
- Step 9: Payment
Applications must be written in English (applications partially written in another language are not eligible) and must not exceed the maximum number of characters stated in each text box of the submission form.
Applications must be submitted through the web-based system by the deadline indicated in the Products & Services Development (bottom-up) Lump Sum Open Call.
More detailed information in the Guide for applicants (Section 3.3.1.)
For any enquiries regarding the Innovation Support Services – electromobility sectors, please contact [email protected].
- Innovation Support Services Lump sum guide for applicants
- Innovation Support Services Lump sum Submission form template
E-BOOST consortium is offering Innovation Support Services Lump sum for start-ups, SMEs and Small mid-caps from the electromobility sector.
Applicant can submit a proposal to fund 7 types of Innovation Support Services:
- Intellectual, industrial, and commercial property
- External services to support beneficiaries to get advice or protect their intellectual, industrial, and commercial property.
- Market studies
- External services to support market research blending consumer behaviour and economic trends to confirm and improve the business idea.
- Life Cycle Analysis
- External service to assess the environmental footprint of an Innovation through a Life Cycle Analysis.
- Project submission to EU or national funding programs
- External service to provide beneficiaries support to submit their own project to European or national funding programs.
- Human Resources
- External services to provide beneficiaries support to specific Human Resources needs.
- Internationalisation for Canada
- Attendance to a conference / event in Canada to develop business.
- Support from a consultancy agency to design an internationalisation strategy to reach new clients / partners to Canada.
- Internationalisation for USA
- Attendance to a conference / event in USA to develop business.
- Support from a consultancy agency to design an internationalisation strategy to reach new clients / partners to USA.
If selected, each applicant will select its own consultancy agency, chamber of commerce, etc. to provide the service targeted by the Lump Sum.
More detailed information in the Guide for applicants (Section 3.2.1.)
The lump sum is aimed at contributing to the following costs incurred by beneficiaries:
- Subcontracting costs
More detailed information in the Guide for applicants (Section 3.2.2.)Euroclusters FSTP