Horizon Europe webinar recap: The EU funding and tenders portal for beginners
On 27 May, the European Commission’s Directorate General for Research and Innovation held a ‘how to’ webinar on the EU funding and tenders portal.
The webinar was a guide for beginners who are new to applying to EU funding, and covered:
- How to participate: Registering your organisation and submitting your proposal;
- Managing your grant: All IT support information for your project;
- How to work as an expert: How to sign your expert contract and submit payment requests.
Funding and tenders relevant to clusters on the portal are:
- Creative Europe;
- the Digital Europe Programme;
- the European Maritime, Fisheries and Aquaculture Fund;
- the Innovation Fund;
- Horizon Europe;
- the Single Market Programme;
- Pilot projects and Preparatory Actions;
- the Programme for the Environment and Climate Action (LIFE Programme).
Find the full list of funding and tenders here.
The full webinar recording can be viewed below.