Harnessing Talent Platform Working Groups Open Call
Between 18 July and 15 September, a call is open for stakeholders at EU, national and regional level to be part of 4 Working Groups on the topics of: Digital, Health, Research & Innovation and Territorial development. The Working groups are created as part of the Harnessing Talent Platform launched by European Commission’s DG REGIO.
Here's what you can expect from the HTP Working Groups:
- Regular working group meetings (physical in Brussels and online)
- A forum for strategic exchange, deploying problem-solving, advocacy, and stakeholder inclusion principles
- Gathering and producing knowledge on regional talent development challenges, impacts, strategies, and best practices
- Assisting local and regional authorities in implementing tailored and comprehensive solutions to tackle development issues
- Opportunities to enhance your network through the discussions with experts in the field of (regional) talent development.
Interested stakeholders are invited to consult the information about the application process and apply at this link: Inforegio - Join the Working groups supporting the development of talent in Europe (europa.eu).
Interested stakeholders are also invited to subscribe to the Harnessing Talent Platform Newsletter.