Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon: submit your idea now
Are you a developer, designer, data scientist, marketing specialist, engineers, entrepreneur or industry expert?
The Data 4 Healthy Recovery Hackathon aims to find smart health solutions to help Europe recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Industrial transformation and post-COVID recovery give us a chance to rethink economic and social models. This requires innovative solutions and tools, which will help European companies and organisations reshape their business models, products and processes. One of the most relevant avenues to follow in the context of digital transformation is smart health.
Challenges focus on the following themes:
- Health data storage and analytics solutions
- Connected health devices and applications
- Smart health devices
- Other applications including virtual reality, synthetic biology, 3D printing and nanotech
Here is an initial overview of the specific challenges:
- Personalised predictive medicine
- Data extraction and centralisation for better decision making
- Safe workplace of the future
- Improvements for medical manufacturing
- Public space safety for customers
- Safe use of medical data
- Smart mental health solutions for employees
- Solutions for teambuilding
- Food consumption awareness
- Real-time health monitoring and remote care
Benefits of participating include matchmaking sessions, mentoring and support during the Hackathon.
The Hackathon will take place on the 18 June, and applicants can submit their ideas until 24 May 22:59 CEST.