We are happy to announce the “C2Future Final Conference”, the last in a series of events within the project “Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future)”.
The conference will aim at:
- facilitating the enlargement of the partnership and value chain to other European clusters and third countries clusters and their SMEs
- promoting the C2Future ESCP, the internationalization strategy and roadmap for internationalization
- promoting Smart Cities concept
- attracting new partners and clients of the partnership
- sharing good practices and know – how in the field of facilitation internationalization
The event will be attended by companies working in the field of mobility, ICT, environmental technologies, construction and smart building, clusters, incubators, policy makers, accelerators, representatives of local authorities and European organizations, research and technologies organizations, universities, representatives of other strategic cluster partnerships, representatives of organizations from the targeted third countries.
During the event four new clusters will be officially accepted as members of C2Future partnership and you will be able to:
- Learn more about C2Future project and planned activities.
- Learn about opportunities for cooperation between institutional entities and companies.
- Hear some of the best-in-class entities about internationalization.
- Hear some of the best practice examples from SMEs.
- Meet companies from 6 clusters coming from Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Serbia and Greece.
- Meet companies and clusters from Europe and from the targeted countries.
Participation is free of charge but conditioned by registration (please select “Phisycally” or “ON-LINE” in the registration form).
The official language is English. Event will be registered and available also on-line. Duration of the Webinar: from 10.00 to 13.00CET and from 14.00 to 18.00CET on June the 29th 2022.
About C2Future project
Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future) is a project Co-funded by the COSME program of the EU. General objective is creating and sustaining European Strategic Cluster Partnership in the field of Smart Cities, fostering the international collaboration among 6 clusters in ICT, mobility, building and construction and environmental technologies.
C2Future will raise new value chain targeting third countries markets USA, Mexico and Colombia and exploit already established contacts in these countries.
The project will also support the SMEs to internationalize their markets by creating joint internationalization strategy and internationalization roadmap.
Through numerous activities, project will do the identification of strategic partners across Europe to join C2Future Partnership. Based on complementarity, compatibility, skills and interest additional number of clusters will be invited to formally join the partnership of this project.
Moderator: Lombardy Mobility Cluster.
9.30 Welcome coffee and registration
10.00 Opening welcome from the C2Future Project Leader KRASIMIRA SHINDAROVA and the European Commission representative Project Officer ARRIANA DELLACA.
10.20 Welcome by Regione Lombardia – GABRIELE BUSTI, DG Education, University, Research, Innovation and Simplification, Investment Structure for Research, Innovation and Technology Transfer at Regione Lombardia.
10.35 Confindustria Lombardia: how clusters support internationalization - LUCA DONELLI, Confindustria Lombardia Deputy on Cluster Policies & Lombardy Energy Cleantech Cluster President.
10.50 Presentation of the six clusters partners of the C2Future project and six associated companies:
- Aclima Basque Environment Cluster – IGOR ARANGUREN, Project Manager Aclima, Spain;
- FRANCISCO MURILLO, Technical Director at Basoinsa, Spain.
- Cluster Lombardo della Mobilità – SARA CORTESE, Project Manager CLM, Italy;
- IVANO SOLIANI, President of Soliani EMC, Italy.
- Cluster for Digital Transformation and Innovation – TODOR MITOV, Project Manager DTI, Bulgaria;
- HRISTO STEFANOV, Head Of Marketing at Smartcom Bulgaria;
- Green Home scarl – GIUSEPPE ROSSI, Project Manager for Green Home, Italy;
- FRANCESCO TASSONE CEO at Personal Factory, Italy.
- ICT Network – MARINA BLAGOJEVIC, Project Manager for ICT, Serbia;
- DEJAN DRAMICANIN, Founder and CEO of Bitgear, Serbia.
- Sekee - PANAYIOTIS TSANTILAS, Project Manager for SEKEE, Greece;
- DANAE BAMPALI, Client Service Manager and Head of Analytics at Palo Ltd, Greece.
12.50 “A view on Automotive market and technology worldwide” - SAVERIO GABOARDI, CLM President.
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Official presentation of the new C2Future partners.
14.40 “ A short guideline for internationalization in US (focus on California State)” – PAOLO CERESA, Senior Business Advisor at the American Chamber of Commerce in Italy.
15.00 “Opportunities to invest in Mexico” – LUIS GODOY, Director-General in the Global Economic Intelligence Unit of the Secretariat of Economy of Mexico, invited by the Mexican General Consul MARIA DE LOS ANGELES ARRIOLA AGUIRRE.
15.20 “The collaboration programs of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Mexico to encourage the internationalization of Italian companies” – LORENZO VIANELLO, President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Mexico.
15.40 “Doing Business in Mexico” – MARCO NICOLI, Councilor at Associazione Economica del Messico in Italia and CEO of Tesi Elettronica e Sistemi informativi Group.
15.50 Coffee break
16.00 C2Future Internationalization strategy and best practices:
- “Public-private innovation partnerships between cities, companies and research centers in Italy and Latin America” - ALFREDO SGUGLIO, CEO at Smart City Instruments.
- “Softech and internationalization in Colombia” - MAURA ALFANO, Marketing Manager at SOFTECH srl.
- “AEP: a company ready to start business in Mexico” – GIOVANNI BECATTINI, President at AEP Ticketing Solutions SpA.
- “Caravela Coffee’ lessons from the field”: good practices and know-how of internationalization in Colombia and Latin America – GIANCARLO GHIRETTI, Co-Founder & CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Caravela Coffee.
17.00 “How Research and Technologies organizations can help companies in developing their projects”: ANTONELLA TOZZI, Public Funding and Innovation Specialist at Kilometro Rosso Innovation District.
17.20 “Universities role in technological innovation”- GIANPIERO MASTINU, Politecnico of Milan.
17.35 “Incubators and accelerators: their role in SMEs development” – ALBERTO BONETTI, Head of Project Funding, CSMT scarl.
17.50 A view to the future of the C2Future Project by KRASIMIRA SHINDAROVA & Project Officer.
17.55 Questions and answers.