BIOSWITCH: encouraging brand owners to switch to biobased
About this event
10:00 – 10:05 Welcome & Introduction – Jeisel Goyanes SIE
10:05 – 10:15 Project overview – Anna Tenhunen-Lunkka CLIC
- How is the BIOSWITCH-project encouraging and supporting brand owners to shift to bio-based alternatives?
10: 15 -10:55 Session 1: The role of brand owners and consumers in shaping a bio-based transition for Europe – Emily Marsh MTU
- Understanding brand owner perspectives on making the transition to bio-based alternatives and supporting incentive measures.
- Consumer acceptance and demand for bio-based products
10:55 -11:30 Session 2: Concrete tools to support brand owners in the shift from fossil-based to bio-based approaches
- Overview of the BIOSWITCH Toolbox – John Vos BTG
- How can regions benefit from the BIOSWITCH Toolbox? Results from regional assessments in Finland, Denmark, Flanders (Belgium), and Andalusia (Spain) - Carmen Ronchel CTA
11:30-12.25 Session 3: How do you build and strengthen bio-based value chains?
- Matchmaking events as an effective way of identifying new suppliers, buyers and partners for collaborative research and development projects – Thorkild Frandsen FBCD
- How do you find solutions providers for gaps in your bio-based value chain: the case of Alpro - Emma Sidgwick FF
- Expert panel discussion: Insights and experiences of finding partnerships and building value chains
12:25-12:30 Q&A and Wrap up
12:30-13:30 Lunch break
13 :30-13 :50 Review training programme – Marta Macías CTA
13 :50-13:55 Launch poll discussion
13:55-14.00 Self-assessment tool - Jeisel Goyanes SIE
14:00-14:15 BIOSWITCH Sustainability assessment tool – Tiina Vainio-Kaila VTT
14:15-14:25 BIOSWITCH Build me the value chain – Marta Macías CTA
14 :25-14 :30 Q&A Wrap up