Apply for the DigiCirc Bioeconomy Open Call
Is your SME or start-up working in digital technologies and circular economy? Check out DigiCirc’s Bioeconomy Open Call, which looks for organisations that can use digital tools and apply innovative solutions in the circular economy.
This Open Call focuses on specific challenges in the Bioeconomy, where successful applicants will develop innovative solutions for digital technologies. Applicants must submit proposals for one of the following challenges:
- Challenge #1: Pharmaceuticals
- Challenge #2: Textiles and wearing apparel & packaging
- Challenge #3: Building materials and construction & other forest products
- Challenge #4: Electronics and electrical products
- Challenge #5: Biomass energy and biofuels & food and feed losses and waste for composting purposes
- Challenge #6: Machinery and equipment & motor vehicles and components
Successful applicants will receive up to €60K equity-free funding per SME/start-up, access to digital tools, one-to-one business coaching support and thematic mentoring.
DigiCirc will select a minimum of 15 consortia (containing at least 2 SMEs or start-ups), who are based in one of the EU Member States or a Horizon2020 Associated Country.
If your SME is interested to apply for DigiCirc’s Bioeconomy Open Call, make sure you apply by visiting the DigiCirc website.
The deadline to apply is 10 November, 5 pm CET.