PERES at InnoTrans 2018, the main World Rail Exhibition (Berlin, 18-21 September)
In the Railway sector the world's leading trade fair for transport technology is "InnoTrans", held every two years in Berlin (Germany) with nearly 3,000 exhibitors from 60 countries. PERES project will be showcased at the 2018 edition taking place from September 18th to 21st, thanks to the presence of stands of 4 Partners at the fair and a dedicated B2B "PERES Project Session" on 19th organised in collaboration with EEN-Berlin Brandenburg (on this, read more in the "Events" section).
Introduced as "news" in the InnoTrans arena (see here) and among the "highlights of the exhibition" according to IRJ-International Railway Journal Preview on InnoTrans (see here), PERES will be presented and promoted thanks to a new brochure and the presence of #TeamPeres.
#TeamPeres can be met:
- at DITECFER stand (Hall 9/204), where you can find the PERES Coordinator, Ms Veronica Elena Bocci, and Ms Irina Vescu;
- at i-Trans stand (Hall 3.2/301C), where you can find Ms Angelina Boulard and Ms Annabelle Sion;
- at BTS stand (Hall 7.2B/100), where you can find Mr Dirk Ulrich Krueger and Ms Mareike Walter;
- at Rail Alliance stand (Hall 2.2/206), where you can find Ms Lucy Prior;
- BSN-RCSEE team, Mr Marko Radovic and Mr Dragoljub Rajic, can be met at the "PERES Project Session" of B2B.