MobiGoIn-Action: 3, 2, 1, GO!
The Mobility Goes International – in Action project has started the Go International race in the Smart Mobility field!
The team is composed by 4 European Clusters, which met on the 26th January 2018 to kick-off the project:
- Fondazione Torino Wireless (Italy): Silver Label Innovation and Technology Cluster focused on ICT and Smart Cities and Communities. Within its network, it counts more than 1500 interviewed and mapped companies, covering different industries within ICT, from which around 150 SMEs have expertise in developing solutions for the Mobility market. Torino Wireless is the coordinator of this project. 66 SMEs are already part of the MobiGoIn Network.
- Baden-Württemberg: Connected (Germany): Silver Label Technology Cluster focused on ICT for Baden-Württemberg’s traditional industrial sectors, such as automotive and mechanical engineering, aimed at stimulating innovation and strengthening the competitiveness of the region’s economy. Its networks accounts for more than 600 ICT members, 450 of which are SMEs. 27 SMEs are part of the MobiGoIn Network.
- Mov’eo (France): Gold Label Mobility Cluster that strengthens innovation and competitiveness of companies from the Paris and Normandy regions. Mov’eo has 380 members, from which circa 180 are SMEs. 157 SMEs in MobiGoIn Network.
- Media Evolution Southern Sweden AB (Sweden): Digital and Media Technological Cluster and member organization that works to strengthen innovation and growth within southern Sweden’s media industries. Around 370 of its members are SMEs, 24 of which are in MobiGoIn Network.
MobiGoIn Action Kick-Off Meeting in Turin
During the next 2 years, MobiGoIn-Action will implement and test MobiGoIn Internationalisation Strategy (developed within the MobiGoIn project), which supports European SMEs and Start-ups in their path towards two specific world-regions: 1. North America, intended as USA and Canada and 2. China-Singapore, addressing the Automotive and Smart City target markets, respectively.
MobiGoIn-Action Services and activities will be oriented at supporting European Smart Mobility SMEs in developing internationally, both at a technological and commercial level, operating with a three-steps methodology that foresees:
- To bring companies to new international markets in a collective way, by building strategic and innovative value chains
- To train and prepare companies through the acceleration services
- To go international, relying on strategic partners with international missions
We are excited to share the happy news with MobiGoIn Network and everyone interested in the internationalisation of smart mobility solutions!
The project started on January the 1st 2018! We are currently working on the final looks for the logo and new webpage. Meanwhile, for more information and to be updated about the next activities and events you can visit our ECCP profile and MobiGoIn's website: www.mobigoin.eu.