LAUNCHED THE CALL FOR ACCELERATION PROGRAM & INTERNATIONALISATION STUDY MISSION TO USA 2019
The ESCP-4i "PERES Promoting European Rail Excellence outSide EU" co-financed by the COSME Program of the European Union launches a Call for interest to benefit from a strategic package of preparatory activities for their members to go international to USA.
Upon partners' joint decision, the Call is open also to SMEs of the European Rail Supply Chain not-members of the 5 Partners (DITECFER, Italy; i-Trans, France; BTS, Germany; Rail Alliance, United Kingdom; RCSEE, South-East Europe) and that are strongly interested in collaborating with the 5 Partners and their SMEs as a "European value chain".
The initiative is a "preparatory action" to the Joint Internationalization Strategy and Implementation Roadmap the PERES Partners are drafting.
The package is composed by two main parts: PART A - "Acceleration Program" and PART B - "Internationalisation Study Mission to USA".
PART A - The Acceleration activities will last about 2 months and will consist of:
- TRAINING AND COACHING: from January 30th to March 22nd, delivered by the PERES project (directly or through experts) via webinars, workshops and via local support from each Cluster of membership. The dates of these activities will be communicated to the companies participating in the PERES Acceleration Program;
- EUROPEAN MATCHMAKING EVENT, NETWORKING EVENT, STRATEGY TO USA PRESENTATION, PRE-DEPARTURE MEETING EVENT: Belgrade, January 30th;
- COMPANIES CATALOGUE: an online / soft-copy / hard-copy catalogue of the main competences of the participating companies will be created and published allowing foreign entities, companies, potential customers and investors to find out the best solutions offered by the PERES Value Chains for USA.
PART B - The Internationalisation Study Mission to USA will last about 1 week (target dates: March 31st – April 6th) and will consist of a program of visits and meetings organized by the PERES partners, including:
- BUSINESS VISITS TO OEM, TRANSPORT OPERATORS, INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGERS
- BUSINESS MEETINGS WITH US RAIL SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES
- TECHNOLOGICAL VISITS TO UNIVERSITY, RESEARCH CENTERS, TECH CLUSTERS DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGIES/SOLUTIONS USEFUL TO THE EUROPEAN RAIL SUPPLY CHAIN FOR THE USA MARKET AND FURTHER
- INFORMATION MEETINGS ABOUT DOING BUSINESS IN USA, PARTNERSHIPS, “SOFT LANDING” AND LOCAL INVESTMENTS.
European Rail Supply Focus for the USA market - PERES project focuses on the promotion of the following fields / products / services / competences:
- High Speed
- Urban Mobility
- Conventional – Passengers
- Conventional - Freight
- Environmental Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency
- CBM-Predictive Maintenance
- Railway Digitalization
- Autonomous & Connected Vehicles
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing/Construction & Processing Technologies
- R&D and Transfer of Technology
The Call for interest is open until 20th January 2019 23.59 CET and describes all activities and how to apply.