Join the ASSETs+ Network and become part of our ecosystem
The fast pace of technological evolution leads to challenges in finding workers with the right skills, as these are constantly changing.
ASSETs+ aims to build a sustainable human resources supply chain for the European Defence Industry, that boosts innovation by both attracting highly-skilled young workers and upskilling its employees. The ASSETs+ main goal is to design and develop education and training programmes, from their prototyping to replication in other contexts, to provide trainees with new skills and knowledge related to key technologies that will be expected in the Defence sector in the coming years.
ASSETs+ is a four year Erasmus+ project, built on close collaboration between Defence Industry, Sectoral Organisations, Higher Education Institutions, Vocational Educational & Training providers and Research Centres, with 30 partners from 8 countries and a broader ecosystem of stakeholders.
Beyond our full partners and associated partners, the ASSETs+ project is part of an open and expanding Defence ecosystem welcoming the participation of associated stakeholders.
Are you a Defence-related company or expert?
ASSETs+ mainly targets defence-related companies and defence industry representatives, individual experts and other stakeholders who have an interest in developing skills and competences in four main technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, C4ISTAR and Cybersecurity.
Why should you join the ASSETs+ network?
- Enlarge your network in a prestigious context and enhance visibility
- Possibility to participate in pilot implementations
- Implement the ASSETs+ courses in your institution
- Develop new courses with ASSETs+ methodology
- Help define the new ASSETs+ Sectoral Skills Strategy for the Defence sector
- Networking and exchange of information regarding the skills agenda in Defence sector
What is required of you?
- Voluntary involvement
- Engagement free of charge
- Optional participation to the online surveys, workshops and review of outcomes