GSSC signed key MoU with BLUES partnership
Green Small Smart Cities (GSSC) partnership is composed of:
• Asociación española para la internacionalización y la innovación de las empresas de energía solar (SOLARTYS) - Spain
• ASOCIACIÓN CATALANA PARA LA INNOVACIÓN Y LA INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DEL SECTOR DEL AGUA, CATALAN WATER PARTNERSHIP (CWP) - Spain
• Associazione Clust-ER Energia e sviluppo sostenibile (Greentech) - Italy
• Mazovia Cluster ICT (MCICT) – Poland
• Nanoprogress (NP) – Czech Republic
GSSC aims to spread the use of sustainable technological solutions from Europe to less developed regions in the world by supporting the internationalization strategy among European SMEs with cutting edge solutions, complementary technologies and a shared vision on making a better world.
Blue and Eco industries cluster exchange for induStrial modernization (BLUES) partnership will support the whole GSSC project. BLUES partnership has strong pro-European mindset and offers various business and investment opportunities, especially in the areas of BLUES sector, which is strongly connected with Green Small Smart Cities sector. This new collaboration will help to connect our SMEs and other members with BLUES sector. We are very thrilled to foster new international opportunities and build new relationships across borders.
GSSC project was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme. The content of this article represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility; it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or any other body of the European Union. The European Commission and the Agency do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.