Great reception of the conference for the dissemination of innovative projects in the automotive industry
More than 60 professionals from the Sector attended this morning, face-to-face and streaming, the conference "Innovative Automotive Projects", where the results of the collaborative projects, managed by CEAGA, were presented within the framework of aid to Innovative Business Groups 2021 of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
In this meeting, five innovative projects developed in companies of the Cluster on cybersecurity, energy saving, immersive technologies, productive optimization and intelligent maintenance were presented.
In this way, the initiatives that were disseminated, as success stories, among the companies in the Sector were:
• SS4ENERGYSAVE: study, development and validation of an intelligent system for energy saving that allows possible leaks in a compressed air installation to be monitored in real time based on technologies such as the Internet of Things or Big Data.
• SANTI: design, implementation and validation of an industrial cybersecurity system (Network Threat Security Analysis) that allows identifying threats and protecting an industrial environment.
• OPTILINE3D: optimization of automatic assembly line elements by combining traditional technologies with plastic parts improved by additive manufacturing.
• MANtenimiento 4.0 (MAN4.0): adaptation of modern artificial intelligence techniques to predictive and corrective maintenance processes for industrial facilities.
• PDTInmersive: Plan for the Deployment of Immersive Technologies, such as Virtual or Augmented Reality, applied to virtualization of positions and innovation in operating processes.
In addition, on this meeting the attendees had the opportunity to test the technologies and equipment used in collaborative projects such as virtual and augmented reality.