GCC.eu acceleration program toward foreign markets
Global Cosmetics Cluster-Europe provides an accelerator program toward foreign markets as South Korea, USA, United Arab Emirates, India and Mexico.
#1 : Market Intelligence
GLOBAL COSMETICS CLUSTER EUROPE IS WILLING TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE BETWEEN ITS CLUSTERS AND SMES OF ON:
- Information Bulletin: Business, Trends/Technology, Regulatory
- Focused-Country market studies: Mexico, South Korea, USA, India, EUA
#2 : Capacity building actions
GLOBAL COSMETICS CLUSTER EUROPE IS WILLING TO FACILITATE ACCESS TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS FOR SMES AND FOSTER THEIR ENGAGEMENT IN GCC.EU INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
- Trainings on Internationalisation: Legal, Regulation, Intercultural, Market, Trends, innovative technologies…
- Specific Advice
- Peer2Business: Peer-learning Sessions between SMEs
#3 : International Trade and Partnership
GLOBAL COSMETICS CLUSTER EUROPE SEEKS TO ORGANISE JOINT BUSINESS MISSIONS TO INTERNATIONAL EVENTS IN EUROPE AND IN THE TARGETED COUNTRIES.
- Market Place
- Matchmaking Event in European countries
- Benchmarking missions outside Europe
- B2B missions outside Europe
#4 : Funding opportunities
GLOBAL COSMETICS CLUSTER EUROPE HELPS SMES TO FIND FUNDING SUPPORT.
- EU and Public funding support
- Investment Forum in Europe
The GCC.eu accelerator program is provided in the framework of a 24 months ESCP4I project co-funded by the COSME programme of the European Union.