GAIA participates in the ICT Cluster SME Mission in Japan
GAIA in collaboration with the EU-Japan Centre attendes the ICT Cluster/SME mission organised on the fringe of the autumn’s Japan IT Week" trade fair in Chiba.
In this collaboration GAIA will exhibit at the Japan IT Week trade fair and will gain knowledge about ICT market structure in Japan. With the participation in this event GAIA will identify new contacts, create new relationships and attend face-to-face meetings in order to strengthen relationships with Japan.
The aim of this mission is to create opportunities related to:
- Displayment of technology at one of the leading trade shows from Japan
- Meeting potential Japanese partners
- Creation of new synergies and business opportunities in the ICT sector
- Development of new partnerships on global markets
- Presence in match-making events with Japanese potential partners
- Increase in the innovation capacity and gaining competitiveness on a global scale for SME partners
- Preparation of the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on third markets