Exchange: Move City Sports in Bergamo
In Bergamo, Italy, on October 17 -19, the Move City Sport event www.movecitysport.com will be organised by the European Platform of Sport Innovation (EPSI) and the Italian organisation Associazione Impianti Sportivi (AIS). The focus of the event is on sustainable development of sports infrastructure (sports areas and facilities, indoor and outdoor sports facilities and equipment, and spaces in which movement activities take place) aimed at well-being, health and sociality of citizens.
This event is the opportunity to meet & match between Italian and European sport and health related organisations looking for bilateral collaboration opportunities focusing on the following topics:
- Increase the efficiency of sports areas and facilities, indoor and outdoor sports facilities and equipment, and spaces.
- Strategic development, financing opportunities and business models.
- Performance of exploitations, costs management and human resources management.
- New technology for sport experience and management.
- Modernisation and challenges of sports’ infrastructures
In Italy, through the support of the European recovery funds, the sport sector is currently experiencing an important strategic development which offers large opportunities for businesses.
Elements of the program are a.o.:
- Participate at the Move City Sports conference to gain knowledge on the latest trends on sport infrastructures and challenges and exchange of good practices, experiences and lessons learned among participants from different countries.
- Visit the Move City Sports Fair.
- Join the EPSI business exchange program, supported by EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) and participate actively in Brokerage events, Matchmaking and project/business ideas pitching sessions.
- Participate in the social activities and networking events
For more details on the program and registration: Sports infrastructure by Europe tackling modern challenges.
Costs for this dedicated exchange program are: 350 euros. As an SME you can benefit from the European support for the SmartSports4GoodLife project if you participate in this 3-days program. You can receive a compensation of 450 euros if you register and comply to the requirements of the full exchange program.
Do you want more information or register for this exchange? Please contact Savvina Tsiftsi (Savvina.tsiftsi [at] epsi.eu).