EU-Alliance Preparatory webinar for the Indonesia mission - 26 October 2022
On the 26th of October 2022 we held the second webinar, in preparation for the EU-ALLIANCE mission in Indonesia, which will take place from the 28th of January 2023 until the 2nd of February 2023.
The webinar followed the agenda below:
- Welcome and introduction to EU-Alliance project and the call for SMEs selection
Julie RAFTON-JOLIVET, Business Development & International Director, TECHTERA, Coordinator of EU-Alliance project
- Introduction to Indonesia and the program of the mission
Peter Huis in ‘Veld Business Development Manager and International Trade Missions of The Netherlands Industries for Defence and Security NIDV.
- Perspective on Indonesia Security and Defence market COL Royal Netherlands Army Norbert Moerkens, Defence Attache of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in the Republic of Indonesia.
- Why choose Indonesia?
- How to do business with Government, key economic sectors, soft landing programme
Mr. Gustaaf Reerink, foreign counsel at ABNR Counsellors at Law.
- Market Overview Indonesian Defence market
Nico van Dam, programme manager NIDV EU-Alliance Indonesia
- Round table of participants
- Questions and answers
- Wrap-up and conclusions
The session was also the occasion to officially open the call for SMEs which has the aim of selecting the SMEs that will participate in the mission to Indonesia. You can read more here
The registration of the webinar will be shared on the project social channels and the presentations are linked below.