DREAM, our butterfly effect to improve SMEs capacity: Express your interest to join the Open Call
DREAM “butterfly effect” has started!
Taking inspiration from our logo representing a stylized butterfly and the movie having the same title, DREAM aims at creating impact among manufacturing SMEs who want to adopt digital technologies to be greener.
DREAM will enable green and digital transition of the manufacturing sector through:
- Networking activities to improve digital ecosystem resilience and value chains.
- Providing methods to reinforce SMEs capacity to face challenges-shortage, political situation, climate crisis, lack of skills.
- A cascade funding mechanism (innovation grants) to support the deployment of 35 collaborative projects from the digital ecosystem into the manufacturing context, with a focus on efficient management of resources.
The Open Call will open in April 2023!
- Internationalisation activities.
- SMEs skills empowerment with training activities and workshops that should lead to new business opportunities.
HOW to get financial support
From February 6th to March 31st companies can be “part of the effect” by expressing their interest in the call (EoI) to identify and transform project ideas into relevant projects for the forthcoming calls.
Entities submitting an expression of interest coherent with the project objectives will get access to the following support services:
- Access to more information about the call and feedback on project idea.
- Access to collective training sessions
- Access to matchmaking events, suggestions of matching partners to complete project idea (if needed).
JOIN THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM HERE!