The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) are one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in this field. The 2018 conference will take place from 28 February - 2 March 2018 in Wels/Austria.
Energy efficiency and renewable energy are key to boost the economic competitiveness of the EU, its member states, regions and individual businesses. Resulting economic growth provides jobs and the ability to invest in the further progress of the clean energy transition to the benefit of all citizens. Clean energy for economic competitiveness and how to make the clean energy transition work for business, planet and people will therefore be core themes of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2018.
The event will feature policies, technology innovation and market development. It offers a unique combination of conferences and interactive events. The annual conference brings together more than 700 delegates from over 50 countries from business, public sector and the research community. Clean energy for all Europeans!
- European Pellet Conference: The world‘s largest annual conference on pellets: Technologies Markets Policies Financing
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: Policies Markets Business models Research & innovation Technologies Financing Best practice solutions
- Young Biomass Researchers Conference Young Energy Efficiency Reasearchers Conference: 2 conferences presenting the work and achievements of young energy researchers Awards "Best Young Energy Efficiency Researcher" and "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- Technology Innovation Conference: Energy and Buildings New research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings: Novel materials Energy storage Building energy systems Smart buildings High performance buildings Deep renovation Renewable energy Indoor air quality
- Energy Efficiency Economy Conference: Policy Markets Employment Financing Business models Services
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference: Market overview Building integration, energy management, storage and charging solutions Best practice examples
- Energy Efficiency Policy Workshop: Update on EU energy efficiency policies Policy examples
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse": Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors annually
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets & wood chips (27 February) Building innovations (2 March)
- Poster Presentation: Offers the opportunity to present successful initiatives and projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2017)
There are several possibilities to get involved in the programme
• Call for Papers • Call Young Energy Researchers • Propose a speaker
- energy efficiency
- renewable energy sources
- energy-efficient and sustainable buildings
- pellets sustainable energy research, technologies, markets and policies
- products, services, business models
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!