A FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP
28 March 2023, 10:00 – 12:00 h (CET)
Online (via GoTo Meeting)
This workshop belongs to the series of online workshops on “countries and regions initiatives supporting zero-emission road freight and logistics” jointly organised by EMEurope and ALICE, with the support of the POLIS Network and the project ENTRANCE.
In this workshop, co-organised by Rijkswaterstaat, Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and CALSTART/Drive to Zero, information about the Dutch strategies and funding measures, as well as examples of case studies to support zero-emission road transport will be presented. The aim is to bring together representatives of companies, research, cities, and (national/regional) policymakers to share information on current and planned incentive schemes, especially about research and innovation (R&I) programmes to accelerate the transition towards zero-emission road freight transport and logistics in European regions and countries.
09.45: Virtual meeting room open
10.00: Opening and welcome
- Peter Wilbers, Electric Mobility Europe (EMEurope)
- Fernando Liesa, European Technology Platform for Logistics Innovation (ALICE)
10.05: Introduction to the Dutch targets and instruments towards zero emission road freight*
- Sonja Munnix, International Coordinator Sustainable Logistics at Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
10.35: Sharing experiences with electric transport in the Netherlands*
- Marie-José Baartmans, managing director of Breytner
11.00: Dutch National Charging Infrastructure Agenda & specific activities towards charging needs at industrial compounds*
- Pieter van Kerkhof, Coordinator Charging Infrastructure at Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
11.30: Zero emission zones and zero emission city logistics*
- Jos Streng, Transport Policy Advisor of the City of Rotterdam
12.00: End of the workshop
* These agenda points include Q&A with participants
You can Download agenda here.
You can also contact Pablo Segura at [email protected] for fast registration.
- Launching workshop ‘Countries and regions initiatives supporting zero emission road freight and logistics’
- Workshop on Austrian initiatives supporting road zero emission freight and logistics
- Workshop on Swedish initiatives supporting road zero emission freight and logistics
- Workshop on Italian/Piedmontian initiatives supporting road zero emission freight and logistics
Location and date