After the successfull trade mission in 2017 Niedersachsen Aviation organizes again a company mission to the world's largest aerospace cluster. In 2018 the focus of the conference will be Leading Through Change: Managing Transformation.
The nature of how we design, develop and produce airplanes is transforming. Digitalization, data analytics, automation & robotics, advanced materials, additive manufacturing and other new processes provide opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce cost.
The conference delivers the latest market intelligence, trends and analytics, addressing these topics, along with the global supply chain issues. The high-level conference is a must-attend for C-Suite Executives, Strategic Planners, Program Managers and other aerospace professionals.
The 4-day event convenes a dynamic cross-section of the supply chain to learn from leaders and experts on the latest trends, forecasts and analytics impacting the industry.
- Boeing Supply Chain Leadership
- Tier 1 Integrators and Partners from around the globe
- Airbus Americas
- Industry Experts
- B2B Suppliers Fair
- Executive Networking
- Tech Sessions and much more!
Northern Germany's Aerospace Cluster Niedersachsen Aviation is offering a Company Mission to the Seattle Region on the occasion of the annual PNAA-Conference in close co-operation with the Pacific North-West Aerospace Alliance (PNAA).
Participation is open for all institutions affiliated with the members of the European Aerospace Cluster Partnership (EACP).
Why joining the Mission?
The mission is a unique opportunity to meet and network with some of the major companies in the aerospace industry, while at the same time gaining crucial intelligence on the future of the aerospace manufacturing industry at one of the largest aerospace supplier conferences in North America. Participation within an European delegation enables you to get most possible attention and visibility of international stakeholders. Participants are exclusively invited to the European Business Breakfast and the International Reception.
What can I expect?
The mission will be organized by Niedersachsen Aviation with support of PNAA and the State of Washington, USA. All activities will be focussed on sustainable impacts regarding your business opportunities:
- Visibilitiy throuhgout the whole conference: Listing in the brochure, marketing material distributed at shared booth
- Meet the right professionals: Support for your individual meetings and joint reception
- Stronger together: Increase your network opportunites by joining an international delegation with partners from the European aerospace community.
Click here for the draft Agenda.
What to consider?
Register until December 14th and get the early bird price of EUR 1,290. The regular price is EUR 1,400. This includes:
- One full participation at PNAA-Conference 2018
- Place flyers at joint booth
- B2B Speeddating at Conference Day 3
- Conference Dinner „Awards of Excellence Banquet“
- Boeing Factory Tour
- International Welcome Reception
- European Business Breakfast
- Mission brochure
How to register:
- Click here to register and choose your program preferences. In January 2018 your company will be invoiced with the participation fee.
- We handle your registration for the conference and your choosen activities.
- Please be aware of the fact that you have to organize your travel and accomodation on your own expense (flights, hotel). We recommend the Embassy Suites Seattle North Lynnwood. Click here to get the conference discount rate.
>> Register now <<
You'll find more information in our overview document.
Please dont't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Tel. +49 40 355 10 3424[email protected]