World Sustainable Energy Days 2017
- Oct 20, 2016
- OÖ Energiesparv...
The World Sustainable Energy Days offer a unique combination of events:
8 Conferences (energy efficiency, biomass and sustainable buildings)
+ 3 Hands-on Events (a major tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency • Technical Site Visits • Cooperation Platform)
= World Sustainable Energy Days (up-to-date information on technologies, policies and markets • a global meeting place for the sustainable energy community •opportunities for networking and business contacts)
For more than 20 years, experts from all over the world have gathered in Upper Austria to attend the conference - in 2016, the event attracted over 700 participants from 57 countries!
• European Pellet Conference The world‘s largest annual conference on pellets: Technologies Markets Policies Financing
• European Energy Efficiency Conference Policies • Markets • Business models • Research & innovation • Technologies Financing • Best practice solutions
• Young Researchers Conference: Biomass + Energy Efficiency 2 conferences presenting the work and achievements of young researchers Awards "Best Young Researcher: Energy Efficiency" and "Best Young Researcher: Biomass"
• Energy Efficiency Services and Business Conference Financing and operational models • Energy Performance Contracting & other integrated services for buildings and installations
• E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference Market overview • Building integration, energy management, storage and charging solutions • Best practice examples
• European Research Conference: Buildings New research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings: Novel materials • Energy storage • Building energy systems • Smart buildings • High performance buildings • Deep renovation • Renewable energy • Indoor air quality
• European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference High efficiency buildings supplied by renewable energy: Technologies • Policies • Financing • Innovative energy services • Best practice examples for new construction and renovation
• European Energy Efficiency Watch Conference Update on the implementation of the EU energy efficiency policies • Policy examples
• Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse" Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors annually
• Cooperation Platform Finding new business partners in bilateral meetings (energy efficiency and biomass)
• Technical Site Visits Pellets & wood chips (28 February) • Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (3 March)
• Poster Presentation Offers the opportunity to present successful initiatives and projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2016)
There are several possibilities to get involved in the programme:
• Call for Papers • Call Young Researchers Conference • Propose a speaker
• renewable energy sources
• energy efficiency
• energy-efficient and sustainable buildings, energy services
• sustainable energy research, technologies, markets and policies
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!