Webinar Feb 1 - info meeting
Learn more about upcoming services such as new markets opportunities, new collaborations and acceleration program. Welcome to join us! The INTonomous project and the opportunities for European SMEs
SMEs engaged in the autonomous driving challenge are now working on multiple fronts. From solutions to improve the quality of driving such as cruise control, on-board radar and lane assist, to driver monitoring, human-machine interface, Vehicle-Driver and Vehicle-Environment interactions, V2V, V2X.
But what do companies need to successfully approach international markets outside the EU?
Why is it so important to be part of a European network created for this new sector?
What are the tools available to SMEs and startups?
The meeting will present the opportunities of the INTonomous project and will officially launch the International Call for SMEs interested to participate in a qualified path of acceleration and internationalization towards Canada/USA. The INTonomous project is co-funded by COSME programme of the European Union.>> Register here! <<
- 9:30 – Login Time
- 9:35 – Welcome Introduction
- Chiara Ferroni, Fondazione Torino Wireless
- 9:40 – Thinking Ahead: the prospects of autonomous and connected vehicles within the transformation of mobility after Covid-19
- Paolo Guglielminetti, Partner | Global railways & roads leader PwC
- 9:55 – Autonomous trucks: challenges and possible benefits – Iveco point of view
- Fabrizio Conicella, Global Head of Digital & Advanced Technologies, IVECO
- 10:10 – Smart Mobility towards USA, Canada, China and Singapore: a successful experience
- Silvana Sanfeliu, Torino Wireless
- Pierluigi Buttiglieri, Park Smart
- David Kidd, The Growth Partnership
- 10:30 – Internationalization for Autonomous Driving Actors
- Giovanni Scrivanti, Torino Wireless
- 10:40 – Autonomous Driving in Canada & USA: Call 4 SMEs
- Vincent Le Meau, NextMove
- 11:00 – Q&A
- 11:30 – End of the meeting
>> REGISTER HERE <<
Organisation by Torino Wireless
The Fondazione Torino Wireless is organising the event thanks to its participation in the European project INTonomous and its experience as coordinator of two previous European projects on the internationalisation of SMEs in the intelligent and sustainable mobility sector: MobiGoIn and MobiGoIn Action!
Torino Wireless is also a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest European network helping SMEs to innovate and internationalise, and offers Piedmontese SMEs an integrated system of services to help companies identify new commercial, productive and technological partners abroad, to support innovation and technology transfer and to promote SME participation in calls for proposals financed by the European Commission.
For more information, contact the Torino Wireless EEN contact point: alps-een [at] torinowireless.it