European Pellet Conference 2020
- Sep 12, 2019
- OÖ Energiesparv...
With more than 450 participants from over 50 countries each year, it is the largest annual pellet event worldwide. This meeting place for the global pellet community offers a great opportunity to get informed about current trends in the pellet and bioenergy world.
In just 2.5 days, the event offers delegates a full package:
• a leading international conference • a major tradeshow on renewable energy with over 100 pellet-related exhibitors • a full-day of technical site visits on fuels, equipment and exemplary installations • meeting opportunities for pellet actors along the value chain
The conference is held in the context of the annual World Sustainable Energy Days conference.
- Plenary sessions: Updates on policies, technologies, markets, research, financing and case studies
- Pellet Innovation Panorama: Presentations on innovations in fuels, combustion, standards and business models
- What‘s new on the world‘s pellet markets: Updates and outlook on European and global markets by representatives from all over the world
- Technical site visits: pellets and wood chips A full day of technical site visits about fuels, equipment and exemplary installations. Hands-on experience and information directly from technology suppliers and plant operators
- Young Biomass Researchers Conference: A conference presenting the work of young biomass researchers. The best contribution receives the Best Young Biomass Researcher Award.
- Poster Presentation An opportunity to display successful biomass projects and products as well as results of EU projects to international experts
- Young Biomass Researchers Conference: A conference presenting the work and achievements of young researchers, award "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- "Pellet tradeshow" (Energiesparmesse): Leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and over 100 pellet-related exhibitors
Call for Papers & Speakers (Deadline 10 October 2019)
You are warmly invited to get involved in the programme:
Call for Papers • Call Young Energy Researchers • Propose a speaker
- heating, CHP, industrial pellet applications, "smart" bioenergy
- technologies, markets, policies, business models
- research and innovations on products, technologies, services and marketing
- programmes, market reports, financing, standardisation
Further details: www.wsed.at/call
We look forward to receiving your contributions!