Space2Waves: Join the Space2Waves Internationalisation Programme
- Nov 27, 2020
Accelerate the EO technologies global deployment in Blue Growth and support European SMEs competitiveness
Are you a European SME owner developing innovative products or services using Earth Observation applied to marine and maritime domains ?
Are you interested to promote your company and products internationally meeting potential customers and partners ?
Join the internationalisation programme designed by the SpaceWave Alliance !
30 European SMEs will be selected to go global in the following countries: Australia, Canada, South Africa and United Arab Emirates.
The internationalisation programme will offer to each selected SME:
A training programme including:
- Workshops focusing on space and blue growth markets and opportunities, cultural tips, local business practices, intellectual property rights regulations and foreign investment strategy;
- Individual and personalised consulting session on your specific needs (business, marketing, market intelligence, business agreements, etc.).
The participation to a 3-5 days business mission in the selected target country:
- B2B meetings with potential local partners or/and clients;
- Study visits in relevant infrastructures or/and companies;
- When possible, the mission will be organised aside an event on maritime/space topics addressed by the project in target countries in order to boost your prospection.
The programme will refund up to €1250 to each selected SME once the company will have undertaken the mission abroad and will have provided its invoices.
The trainings and missions will be organised from February 2021 to May 2022.
to be a SME according to the European definition;
to develop space-based products/services with possible application in at least one of the six Blue Growth domains targeted
Targeted sectors of activities are Fisheries, Aquaculture, EEZ Surveillance, Climate Change, Port infrastructure, Maritime transport.
Clik here to learn more about the call description and to apply
Deadline to apply : December 16th 2020
Contact: [email protected]