NE4HEALTH PROJECT DEBUTING UNDER ESCP-4I FRAMEWORK
- Jan 15, 2021
- ROTARU Flaviana
New European Electronics for Global Health and Wellbeing (NE4HEALTH) debuted under the framework of #COSME Programme, reuniting a pan-European translational consortium, bringing together leading clusters in #electronics and #health. Jointly contributing to consolidating the European Strategic Cluster Partnership – Going International (ESCP-4i), the project is breveted to strengthen the international #connectivity of the EU-based SMEs.
The #NE4HEALTH consortium has the following componence:
- Functional Print Cluster (FUCPRINT), Spain – Coordinator
- Organic Electronics Saxony (OES), Germany
- ROHEALTH Association – Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy (ROHEALTH), Romania
- Interizon Foundation (INTERIZON), Poland
- LETERA Cluster – Latvian Electronics and Electrical Engineering Cluster (LETERA), Latvia
The project approach represents a cross-sectorial cluster collaboration network for fostering #competitiveness and enhancing #innovation. NE4HEALTH is committed to strengthening the new ESCP-4i by defining a common identity and developing joint promotional activities while identifying strategic development coordinates and securing business alliances. Targeting the convergence between electronics and health, the project provides a one-of-a-kind paradigm in terms of joint programming under the umbrella of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.